Post #4

    Blogging is a lively and interesting way to connect with one’s professor and peers.

    I feel that my blogs meet the rubric criteria because they typically follow all the guidelines, like they should.

    There are a few aspects of writing assignments that can create stress for me. This primarily is the deadlines. Sometimes I can procrastinate too much and not start my assignments until only a few days before it is due. It is actually something that I have been working on as of recent so hopefully the problem will be eliminated. However, when I do my work assignments, I make sure to put in as much effort as possible.

    After I finish my writing assignments I will always make sure to check it for possible grammar errors and mistakes.

    With almost everything being online these days, I’ve become used to it. These blogs are available to the public to view, and I am okay with that. I usually take and accept constructive criticism by my peers because it is what helps me get better at what I do.

    One last thing that I have learned about blogs ever since I took this course is how much blogs have been affected since the whole corona-virus pandemic. Before it occurred there were about two or three million blog posts a day, but after the pandemic, there are at least four to six million posts a day, with the number continuously growing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Vincent and The Grenadines Historical and Cultural Events

Research Project News

Final blog post