El Caribe Gris Challenges

    During the English reading of 'El Caribe Gris' I encountered some difficulties. The biggest issue to me was that there was sort of a language barrier despite being the English translation. It was almost like it was a poor translation, which is was. Although, it did not distract me enough to convey the main idea.

    One aspect that changed almost entirely the whole main idea was discovered after I read the sources and took notes. Before I checked them out I assumed it was only Christopher Columbus who got the entire map of the new world incorrect, but it was actually the same as most people of that time.

                                                        Early map of the world (source 1)

Source 1:

Image used from Wikipedia




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Vincent and The Grenadines Historical and Cultural Events

Research Project News

Final blog post